Use of doctoranytime.be is strictly reserved for adults who have attained the age of majority. Minors may not submit a request to a doctor via doctoranytime.be, nor may they submit a request for a consultation via the account of an adult who possesses an account on doctoranytime.be
- The service of the Video Consultation is provided by the third party Toxbox, a solution for video conferences reserved for professionals. The Video Consultation refers to a remote consultation between a doctoranytime user and a patient, carried out by a video support which is accessible via the platform
- The patient agrees to provide, when creating his identifiants, only true personal information. Once the profile and personal identifiants have been created, is the patient held responsible and liable for these. He accepts not to share them with a third party. Doctoranytime can not be held responsible if the user forgets to log out at a place consulted by another person, loss or theft of this data.
To ensure an optimal usage of the Video Consultation service, every user must have at least the following elements : a computer, a microphone and a webcam. All these three are necessary for the realization of the Video Consultation.
- The responsibilities of the user and his patients
The patient agrees to :
- Ensure the technical quality of the Video Consultation by taking care of the good functioning of the technical equipment (computer which allows the realization of the Video Consultation, sufficient internet connection).
- Not to record the Video Consultation.
- Make sure that the Video Consultation takes place at a place that is suited for a quality exchange of information in a confidential matter.
- The patient acknowledges that the Video Consultations are subject to a fee and that he will beholden to the healthcare professional. It is the responsibility of the user and his patients to inform themselves and to be informed of the fees related to the Video Consultation.
- Doctoranytime can not in any case held responsible for a dispute between the user and the patient. The patient agrees to, by making an online appointment, be present at the appointment or cancel if necessary. Failure to show up at the appointment will be considered as an effectively performed consultation by the practitioner. The user acknowledges that the role of doctoranytime is limited to the role of a simple intermediary and a technical service provider.Doctoranytime can not in any case, held responsible for a delay in the execution of the services or an interruption due to factors outside its scope of action (networkconnection, user equipment, non-functioning of the Video Consultation).
- Whenever a patient makes an appointment by a new practitioner, he confirms to have verified that his usual practitioner doesn’t propose the Video Consultation
- Both parties agree to respect the confidentiality of the confidential information exchanged.
- The prepayment refers to a bank imprint of the patient for the benefit of the practitioner. The prepayment to doctoranytime is executed by Stripe, a secured online payment solution reserved for professionals. The prepayment will be done by the patient before the confirmation of the appointment made online. It takes place as a loan for the maximum amount of the consultation, the patient will only be debited after the consultation has taken place. At the end of the consultation, the practitioner will confirm the exact/effective amount of the consultation, which will be credited to the patient. De practitioner can charge the maximum amount, reduce it or charge nothing; the decision is up to him.
- To assure the use and proper functioning of the prepayment, the patient user undertakes to fill in his bank details accurately, which should be up-to-date.The patient agrees that doctoranytime carries out a bank loan for the maximum amount of the consultation. No sum will be reimbursed before the end of the consultation. The payment of the amount of the consultation will be defined by the practitioner at the end of the consultation. The patient user undertakes to pay a transaction fee of 90 cents to doctoranytime in addition to the actual amount of the consultation.In case of a dispute with the practitioner, the patient can benefit from a reimbursement of the amount debited on the sole condition that the patient proves the existence of a fault on the part of the practitioner which lies within his responsibility.
- The grounds for a reimbursement are:
- Absence of the practitioner at the consultation
- Every technical problem which prevents the execution of the Video Consultation under the condition that this problem is caused by doctoranytime or the practitioner.
- Both parties agree to respect the confidentiality of the confidential information exchanged